With all teaching going via the internet in various forms there is some key information that helps our support teams investigate:
- Your details (name, email address, username) You should NEVER reveal your password to anyone.
- Your IP address (you can get this by going to google and typing "what's my IP address")
- If you're able to a trace route from your computer to Myplace will provide us with additional information about the connection between the two (see How to do a Trace route below)
- What class you're trying to access (or resource)
- What specific activity you're trying to access (if relevant)
- A screen shot of the problem
You can contact email@example.com with this information to raise call